SAIGON BY NIGHT
HIT THE ROAD & ENJOY THE RIDE!
Want to see a different side of Saigon? Let us take you outside of district 1 and show areas that most visitors don’t get to see. The city looks much different at night that it does in the daytime…
In this tour, we will show you the wide contrast between the old Saigon and the new modern city that is developing! So hop on and let us take you for a joyride!
At 05:00 pm our English speaking driver team will pick you up at your hotel or specified place.
Getting on the back of motorbike to do to district 3 and stop at the corner to see learn about the mystery story of the Thich Quang Duc who burnt to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south Vietnam government in 1963.
Stopping at one of the most famous local restaurant to enjoy Hue noodle soup which is not only very famous in Vietnam but also in the world. Then we continue on driving to visit the oldest apartment built in 1968 and weave our way through alleys to come the biggest flower market where it supplies hundreds kinds of flowers for the whole city. Almost all kinds of flowers are from Sadec city in the Mekong delta.
Go on driving pass by hustle and bustle fashion street then driving over the bridge connects district 5 and district 4. we move on to district 7, this is the richest area in Ho Chi Minh city which has another name " Beverly hills of Sai Gon" . we will take a ong walk to explore this area and visit the star light bridge which really famous for young local people to hang out at night. then our tour guide will take you to the unique island to enjoy the contrast views between stilt houses along the riverside and high buildings in another districts. then driving to the floating market to enjoy fresh coconut and have a chat with locals who live on boat year-round. This is where plenty of boats from the Mekong Delta dock for selling its products.
On the way your hotel, our licensed driver will drive you through eating alleys on the unique island surrounded by the Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living.
End of the tour and our English speaking drivers will say goodbye to you and present you a little gift as a souvenir.
- The Thich Quang Duc statue – who burnt himself to against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government.
- Having Vietnamese noodle, sugarcane juice – Very famous in Vietnam.
- The famous old apartment and Street food area – Walking around to see local life and try roll ice cream.
- The Biggest flower market
- The Cambodian market
- The Fashion street – just for local
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- The Floating market – Try coconut and see how the local live in the boat.
- District 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food.
Food in tour:
Hue noodle soup
sugar cane juice
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 - some exclusion apply)
- High quality open-faced helmet
- All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
- Pictures from your trip (email to you later)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Friendly and professional guides
- Accident insurance
- ... and lots of smiles