Saigon By Night & Street Food by Motorbike
5.30 pm: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or a specified place.
Our tour guide will give you some information to have a clear picture about the itinerary of the tour and what dish they will have a chance to try in the tour.
On the way to this area, being at the back of the motorbike, we will pass by Thich Quang Duc statue. Tour guide will tell you the story about this monk who burnt himself because of some strict rules in Vietnam and help you to imagine how Vietnamese history was in that year – 1963.
Then stop at a famous local restaurant for enjoying beef noodles soup – a kind of noodle soup originated from the Central of Vietnam, sugarcane juice – a beverage which is sweet naturally from sugarcane mixed with some kumquat to balance the taste.
After that, we will drive you to Nguyen Thien Thuat Street, one of the most famous street food areas in Saigon with the considerable diversity in the style of the cuisine and local culture. This place is the integrated one which has lots of the residents from many parts of Vietnam to come here and live for a long time, that’s the reason why its cuisine is really fascinating and diverse.
We will take a short walk to explore and understand more about the lifestyle of local people, the history, as well as many other stories about this building. Then stop for enjoying winter rolls – ice cream in Vietnam with a lot of flavor.
We continue on driving to the biggest flower market in Saigon. Almost all kinds of flowers which are sold here are from all parts of Vietnam and this market also the famous wholesale one of Ho Chi Minh City.
Then we will drive you pass by Nguyen Trai street located in district 5 where is famous for hundreds of fashion shops along the street – you will see how busy this street is in the night time. Driving over Nguyen Van Cu Bridge to come to look at the Saigon River and some stilt houses along and enjoy the fresh cool breeze from the river and quiet peaceful moment away from the busy pace of the city. In district 8, we can try Vietnamese pancake – Banh xeo with a variety of vegetable.
The next stop is district 4 – which is also known as the smallest district in Saigon and it’s a small island surrounded by Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living. It leads to the diversity in characteristic of the populations and cultural region as well. You will feel as staying in the food paradise with a unique culture experience and have a chance to make steamed summer rolls.
Then enjoy BBQ seafood on BBQ Street where many famous seafood restaurants rise up and attract thousands of guests coming here every night to enjoy dinner and share beautiful moments with their families, friends or relatives.
We will have a big party here with many seafood dishes, grilled stuffs, cheer local beers and experience the local street style of Saigonese in the night time.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel. Our friendly driver will say good night and put more happy smiles on you.
- The Thich Quang Duc statue - who burnt himself to against the draconian policy of the South VIetnamese Government
- The famous old apartment and street food area – Walking around to see local life and try roll ice cream or local food.
- See how to make and try Vietnamese noodle, sugarcane juice – Very famous in Vietnam.
- The Biggest flower market – District 10
- The Cambodian market
- The Lantern market
- The Fashion street in district 5 – just for local
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- The district 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food – Try Vietnamese pancake, bread or steam rice roll, caramel flan cake, BBQ seafood and local beer.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 - some exclusion apply)
- High quality open-faced helmet
- All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
- Pictures from your trip (email to you later)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Friendly and professional guides
- Accident insurance
- ... and lots of smiles