Midnight Tour By Motorbike In Saigon
- Experience Vietnamese local life, local sites, and local cultures at midnight
- Discover Saigon with trying the typical Vietnamese food and drink in local areas at midnight
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike by night
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
- Enjoy the quiet, cool breeze and peaceful feeling in Saigon at night
- Don’t have free time to explore Saigon on day time
- Experience something crazy and different in Saigon
- Cannot take a sleep during your holiday
- Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 10.00 PM.
Then, we continue our tour by visiting Thich Quang Duc monument which is the monk burned himself to protest the persecution of Buddhists in 1963. The next stop is oldest apartment which will you bring you a good experience with real life of Vietnamese people in local area at midnight; moreover, you also see the old houses of Saigonese. The next stop is amazing flower market in Saigon with many different kinds of flowers under the lights.
The next place, let us take you go through the old mafia area which becomes a paradise of street food now, particularly crossing the seafood street which is the busiest place at night time.
Before the tour ends, let us take you to the "never sleep" area where it's the center of all kinds of entertainment. It's the heaven where expats coming here to relax, dance, get drunk and party whole night with a really reasonable price.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye to you and give you a special Vietnamese gift.
The statue of the Monk who burnt himself in 1963
The old apartment
The haunted house in Saigon
Midnight local market
The old mafia area
Central famous sites
"Never sleeping area" - Bui Vien street
Beef Noodles Soup or Grilled Pork Noodle
Coffee or Coconut
Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
All food and drinks (Coffee and beef noodles soup)
High quality helmet
Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)
- See all view of city from District 2 ( Romantic area)
- The statue of the Monk who burnt himself in 1963
- The old apartment
- Slum area
- Flower market
- The haunted house in Saigon
- Midnight local market
- China Town
- Homeless's areas
- The old mafia area
- Central famous sites
- "Never sleeping area" - Bui Vien street