MIDNIGHT STREET FOOD BY MOTORBIKE
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Discover Saigon with trying the typical Vietnamese food and drink in local areas at midnight
- Experience Vietnamese local life, local sites, and local cultures at midnight
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike by night
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
- Enjoy the quiet, cool breeze and peaceful feeling in Saigon at night
- Don’t have free time to explore Saigon on day time
- Experience something crazy and different in Saigon
- Cannot take a sleep during your holiday
- Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Discover the cultures and cuisines of Vietnamese people by sitting on the back of motorbikes at midnight
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 10:00PM.
First, we are going to sit on the back of the bike riding along the river to getting to see the way the poor and homeless people make a living and struggle their lives.
Then, we continue our tour by visiting Thich Quang Duc monument which is the monk burned himself to protest the persecution of Buddhists in 1963. The next stop is oldest apartment which will you bring you a good experience with real life of Vietnamese people in local area at midnight; moreover, you also see the old houses of Saigonese. Then, it is our time for us to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with Broken Rice and local drinks. The next stop is amazing flower market in Saigon with many different kinds of flowers under the lights.
Next we will take an adventure to ghost building which is an empty building in China town because of their Fung Shui. After that, we will fill our stomach with Pork Noodles in another side of Chinatown.
The next place, let us take you go through the old mafia area which becomes a paradise of street food now, particularly crossing the seafood street which is the busiest place at night time and we will enjoy Vienamese baguette
Furthermore, we also drive you around the French town which is famous places in Saigon because of their French architecture.
Before the tour ends, let us take you to the "never sleep" area where it's the center of all kinds of entertainment. It's the heaven where expats coming here to relax, dance, get drunk and party whole night with a really reasonable price.
It is fantastic to have a full experience about Saigon by enjoying Vietnamese typical food and drinks in local restaurants during the tour.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye to you and give you a special Vietnamese gift.
Food and drinks: Food and drinks can be flexible
BBQ sea food with local beer
Coconut or Local Drinks
All food and drinks
High quality helmet
Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)